Sunday, August 8, 2010

Incredible experience :)

2 words sum my trip to Japan.

Our host family cried so much when we were leaving. I was so touched >:( I was really sad to leave them and I cried too. Mom started to be upset even the day before we leave, she was like "Really sad, I'm gonna be so lonely" :(

They really treated us good and I appreciated it a lot. My host family isn't a rich family but they paid for most of our expenses. Although they were poor, they were a really happy and contented family :) Their house was really small and they were a family of 6 but they accepted Nina and I as part of their family.

I'm already missing them so much :(
Sigh, it was really entertaining to have so many people in a family. It was so heart warming! Now that I'm back at a big house with only me and my dad, it feels so different lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment