UBC's representatives came to our school on Thursday and gave us a talk on UBC. It seems like a really pleasant university with a nice environment to study in! Imagining myself studying there for the next 5 years made excites me, but somehow thinking about it made me a bit worried and tired.
I came to Canada only a year ago. It was a huge change, everything was so different. Although I'm settled down now and am happy with my life here, it's just different. Going to UBC will mean starting all over again, making new friends again, settling down again. The thought of this just made me feel so overwhelmed.
But I guess it'll be a good experience! If I do get in, I'll be living in the dorms :) Sounds exciting! I get to try living on my own hehehe. Plus, Jay will be with me in UBC. Hehehhe.
Snowboarding yesterday was fun ;) My whole body is aching right now cause I fell down so much. I've improved though, can't wait to go snowboarding again!
No comments:
Post a Comment