Sunday, August 28, 2011

One summer

Everything changed.
I was really lost actually, I didn't know what else to do. But luckilyyyy, I know what to do now :)

Thinking about our issues for the past whole month, I think I was being really childish. I always thought that I'm mature enough to handle this but I guess not. Lynn is kinda right, maybe we're too young to date.

They say that first love is the most memorable... I agree :o I admit that Jay is my first love, because he's the first person that I love. I don't even recall anything from my past relationships.. but with Jay, even if we break up I think I'll still remember the memories with him. :/

I'm glad that we talked about it. Although I still don't quite understand... But it's better for us this way. Yup, a step back. I knew that love wasn't everything to life, but I was starting to forget about that until you reminded me. There's so much more to life than love. I wanna set my priorities right again. We're only 18, the future is vast and unpredictable.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
-Muhammad Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment