Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What friends?

Honestly, I don't know why shit keeps happening to me.

People backstab each other all the time, nothing happen to them. But I always get into trouble when I say something wrong. This is bullshit.

When I first came here, I tried to be the usual me - being there for friends. Then what did I get in return? Bullshit. People talking shit about me, hurt me and my friends. So I stopped, and stopped trusting that many people as well. I limited the amount of care I give to people because there's not many people I can trust. I honestly don't know who to trust anymore. But that's unfair to people who do care about me, I know and acknowledged those who care for me. I'm thankful that they do, and I'm wondering how they can still be so kind to other people when the world is full of shit. Wondering how they can be so nice to me when they barely know me. I feel like strangers care about me more than my friends.

Today on the train I saw B, and he started talking to me. And he started gossiping, telling me stuff about whatever shit. Like really? Why do people like gossiping so much? Why do you like backstabbing people? She's your friend, why do you have to do this to her?

Friends? What friends. Nobody cares about you.


I'm bitter, I'm really bitter. [It] changed my whole perception of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment