Friday, March 5, 2010

the CRAZIES :P

Tony came to our school today :D Actually, I saw him yesterday at our school's Open House. It's like introducing our school to other people? There were booths and all. Tony might come to our school if he gets accepted yay :) But since he's from the north side so he has to take the LRT every morning and it takes an hour to reach school lol. I will never do that man, too lazy.

Anyway, we were suppose to hang out at West Edmonton Mall - Tony, Helena, Jenny, Harry, Edmund, Jay, me and some other people but they all couldn't make it geez. So it was only Tony, Jay and I. We were gonna watch Shutter Island but the only show left was at 7pm and Jay had to leave early. The Crazies was 18 so we couldn't buy the ticket o.o Mind you, they're strict here lol I don't wanna waste my $12.50. So we bought tickets for Alice in Wonderland instead, but went into the Crazies's theatre LOL. Ok we asians are so cheap :P We only bought 2 tickets and then when we went in, Jay took my ticket and went out again so that Tony can use my ticket to come in LOL. Sigh, these people.

We took this opportunity to watch the Crazies cause Helena and Jenny will never watch horror movie. It wasn't that scary though, just some sudden appearance of the stupid thing that occasionally is scary o.o I screamed once but nobody heard it since it was so loud :P

Jay had to leave early since he had to go to his friend's party. Tony and I played a game of pool :) I'm getting better now! Just that I think I sometimes have no energy to hit it lmao. After that, we left.

All in all, a good day :) Tomorrow, snowboarding with buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment