Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Korean dramas :O

Went to UOA library on Sunday. I was there early because I thought Jay was going at 3pm. But he missed his bus lmao lol so he was only there at 6pm. His house is really far lol and his parents wouldn't give him a ride there. So I actually spent 1 hour doing math homework and the rest of the time, before Jay came, hanging out with Heena and Christine :)

Then, we went to look for Kyunggu and Geunyoo. Walked to the Cameron library because they're there and when we reached, omg the atmosphere was so tense.. Apparently some guy lied to Kyunggu and Kyunggu was really pissed off at him so both of them were talking outside of the library, like really loud. Eventhough I didn't understand korean, but from Kyunggu's tone I know that he's very mad. Christine said Kyunggu was gonna beat him up... o_o

Ya so because of that all of us stopped studying lol well we weren't gonna study anyway. Geunyoo was in a tight situation cause he was listening to them talk the whole time and we were afraid that Kyunggu would be mad at him. Awwww out of topic but I actually think Geunyoo is cute LOL. What was he suppose to do anyway they were talking so loud! After 30minutes, we couldn't take it anymore so we decided to just leave. Christine said koreans usually talk, then beat that person. So she asked me what does chinese do. I thought for awhile and said, 'We just beat them up o.o'.

LOL seriously. In all the tv shows, they just beat them up. Who cares bout talking geez how can you talk for such a long time?! Plus you'll be so angry that you won't even wanna talk and just hit them. After an hour, wow, they finally resolved that issue. And at this time, Jay finally came lmao. Had dinner, talked, studied, and went home at 10pm ;)

<-- Loserrrrr.

Lol k I admit that he's ugly :O But I still like him wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment