Friday, May 14, 2010

Loneliness

Yesterday, when my dad said bye before leaving to work, I suddenly felt lonely again in this big house. Bro already left and mom is leaving tonight. 2 weeks passed by really fast. I really like the house being noisy and all although I was so tired from playing with my brother lol cause sometimes, he just pisses me off.

But yea, empty house again. After my mom leaves, life goes back to normal. I'll have my freedom back again. The reason why I'm not going out when my mom is here is because I wanna spend time with her. But my dad probably thinks it's because my mom is more strict in discipline wise, so I don't dare to go out. That is not true lol.

Thing is, I don't really like the feeling of being lonely. Yet, I still go out so much and leave my dad alone... That's really bad isn't it? I'm suppose to be a filial daughter and do the cooking, dishes, laundry and everything. But I leave it all to my dad :(

Okay, I shall be a good daughter >.< Although I probably will give up lol. God, why am I so fricking lazy?! Screw it, I have to become a better daughter. Yes I will. Yes I will.

YES I WILL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment