Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Blah!
Harry and Helena broke up :O Everyone is so curious as to why they did. Ok I am too LOL. They think that since I'm close to Helena, I'd know why so random people came up to me and asked me about it, but I don't. Geez so kepoh LOL. I'm actually afraid to ask because Helena looks really upset.... The whole day, her eyes were red like she was gonna cry any second. :/ Booo, so I was talking to Gordon about this and he said 'I think it's Harry. He's probably bored.'
WTF!!! So just because he's bored, he can break up with Helena? And I asked, so he'll break up with her even if he still likes her just because he's bored? And Gordon said yes.
WTFFFFFFFFFFF. Geez never knew guys were like that. What a lame excuse! Cmon man up. Maybe it's just Gordon :P
I lost my USB T.T So I can't transfer pics from my cam to the laptop. No USB to read the memory card :/ Damn where did I put it. There's so many pics in my camera now. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment