Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm not enjoying school as much as I did before?

I would rather skip class for no reason as long as I don't have to be in school. The only reason why I'm not skipping is because my dad checks my attendance -.- I hate it when I'm in school because there's so much work, so much assignments, so much stress accumulating day by day. Geez, I used to love school! I'd come early to school, and go home late after school hours. But nowadays I go to school 15mins before the bell rings, and quickly catch the bus after the last bell lol.

I think I'm getting lazier. I used to be so much more hardworking. I did badly this midterm, I hope I can still get Honours :( Sigh -_- 知道自己懒惰又怎样,都不想改。 Too lazy.

I know High School is the bestest part in life because that's where you hang out most with friends and everyone's not busy with their own lives yet. Friends? Lol I'm losing them one by one. I'm not talking to Heena anymore. Sometimes I'd think about the whole incident that happened and would wanna talk to her, but then I'd think that it's not worth it. Oh wellz.

No comments:

Post a Comment