Laughed so hard today.
Aaah... Roland you're too funny lol. And Jay's reaction too LOLOL. Love that picture man ;)
I need to go grad dress hunting ;) Maybe when it's warmer, I'll go shopping with Jenny! One thing I hate about here is that there's not much variety.. and you usually buy the same clothes that someone else already have. I hate that lol. I bought this hoodie first, then in school like 3 or 4 people started wearing it. And one time I wore it to school and this friend in my class was wearing it too.. wowwowowow hate it.
I want a pretty dresssssssss that no one else have!!!!
Digressing, I find this funny:
A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me, my pretty face or
my sexy body?..
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: your
sense of humor.
LOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment