Today was Viva Voce day. It's the day where the school celebrates us IB kids in completing our Extended Essay. There was a brief interview between supervisors& supervisees (15mins for each student) and then there was a formal dinner at night at U of A.
The interview was better than I thought. For me I think the satisfaction of finishing the paper was the best feeling ever. In the interview, we were supposed to briefly summarize our entire paper. And I didn't even read my paper again (last time was before I handed it in on Feb 1st), or take it with me to the interview, but I was able to talk about it without stopping. It just all flowed out of my mouth naturally lol, and that was the beeeeeeest feeling ;) The feeling of pride and satisfaction, woohoo!
The dinner at night was meh. It was a buffet, but it's just... mediocre. There were a couple of speeches, and all students signed the cover sheet authenticating our papers, and then we went home. Yeeeup that's it.
But yaaaaaa, BEST FEELING EVER :D
After writing the Extended Essay, which is like 4400 words in total for mine, all essays seem so short now. After doing the English Oral (had to talk for 15mins), all presentation seem so short now. LOL, I guess that's the good thing about IB. Ease your way when you're in University.
No comments:
Post a Comment