I've changed, for sure. I've became more cold-blooded. I stopped caring as much as I did before, in general. Like in terms of relationship,
I've understood the fact that people leave. Just like J and H. They're not part of my life anymore. Even if I try to talk to H again, it's just not the same. We've both moved on. And we both like how our lives are right now.
Today Charmy left us. She's going back to HK for good. As I see her shedding tears at the airport, I feel sad that a good friend is leaving, but I didn't cry. I know I'll see her again the future, albeit it might not be soon. I think I didn't cry because I got used to people leaving. I'm not being negative, I've just grown tired of crying. No point crying for her departure. Since J, I feel like nothing can hurt me anymore (so dramatic lolol) because I've been through the worst. Hahahaha I've become more cold blooded.
I still care a lot for the important people around me. But I think more open-mindedly now? Like I can accept the fact that people always leave....
No comments:
Post a Comment