Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blank

Sometimes, there's so much going on in my head but I just can't put them into words.
Not quite sure, it's a mixture of everything that happened and I can't seem to organize them.

Isn't it sad, how you were so close to a friend and then now you guys are strangers. We used to do everything together lol. And then now I don't hear a single word from you. But somehow, I know our friendship won't be like before -- it's different already... Sometimes I miss talking to you and the random days when I'd just feel like chilling at your house. I'd walk over because you live so near to me. Then I think about how cold you were to me, and snap back to reality that you don't see me as your friend anymore.

On another note, Kevin is amazing. He is honestly the sweetest guy ever. He treats me like I'm the most important person in the world. I'm thankful that we met. This Saturday will be our 7th monthsvary :)
Thankful for everything I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment