Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I hate how I can't rant out anywhere cause people will read it o.o
I no longer write a diary because I'll have to dispose it and even though I got rid of it, some random stranger will pick it up and read it. I really don't want people to read my thoughts lol cause I think I have crazy thoughts :(
I can't really post personal stuff on facebook cause wow.. people gossips really badly here.

So yeah. Been keeping so much stuff to myself lately that it's kinda.. making me upset. I'm not really the kind to keep stuff to myself, I like to tell people of my problems LOL, my bad habit :( It's hard but I'm learning. I don't really wanna burden other people of my problems, I just want a listening ear. I don't really need advice, I just wanna say whatever is in my head to someone so that I'll feel better.

I hate it. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment