Friday, July 9, 2010

Teehee

I realized that my blog is only used for ranting and writing bullshitsxz. So, here's a change.

Teehee


It's our 4 months soon, I love you :) Look at how he's trying to open his eyes HAHAHA.

I'm having so much fun lately, I love my life haha. Summer holidays is.. kinda boring cause I don't have a job and I'm mapling again cause Jay wanna play haha. So all I'm doing is maple, facebook, eat and sleep lol. I applied to volunteer at this hospital nearby but they haven't contact me yet. I wanna go out more, it's boring to stay at home. The weather's really hot though, I think I prefer winter haha.

People here don't really take much pictures, so it's kinda weird for me to take out a camera all of a sudden and snap a picture although I really feel like it lol. I wanna blog more about my life, cause it's interesting, well, more interesting than back at Malaysia anyway :P

No comments:

Post a Comment