So I told my mom about Jay. Well, she was the one who asked cause she saw my facebook picture, which is the picture of me and Jay. Since she asked, I thought that I should just tell her since we've been together for 4 months anyway. She was ok and all cool about it yesterday but then this morning my dad woke me up at 8.30am and said mom is going crazy and worried about me. Ugh geez I was so tired too, I slept at 4.30am cause I drank a cup of Iced Cappuccino and I couldn't sleep. I then had a 1 hour long serious conversation with my mom... -.-
She figured that the picture was taken in my room lol sigh, moms always know everything. Obviously she was worried about what we were doing in my room. But seriously, we wouldn't do anything. I know how to take care of myself, I'm 17. 17 may be young but you know, I still know what's wrong and what's right. She went on saying when you're alone together you can't control what's gonna happen blablabla. Yea I know you can't really control these things but really, I don't think I can do it. I know Jay can't either. Even if you pay me a million dollar, I wouldn't do it either. & I spat at her, "So you don't trust whatever morals and principals that you taught me since I was young?"
Then she went on saying about other stuff. I don't know I just got really upset and in my heart I was all, what the fuck! She obviously is judging Jay without knowing him. That's what she does, judging my friends for my entire life. I've been through this waay too many times. Since young she's always like that, I fucking hate it. She doesn't even know my friends and she's saying bad stuff about them. I was ok about it, but today I just got pissed cause she's judging MY BOYFRIEND. That's the only reason why I don't want to tell her about Jay cause I knew that she would be like this. Please, have some faith in my taste? I know you're worried about me but I can take care of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment