
My little pony!
I got this soft toy for less than $1. I guess today is my lucky day :P We went to play arcade, y'know the basketball thing. It was my first game and the machine was messed up. The tickets just kept coming out. The person beside us thought we hit jackpot or something lol but we didn't, it's just the machine being gay. Well whatever we waited but it was still coming out, so we just took it and asked the person beside us to take the rest lol. Jay said, "My parents taught me not to be greedy." Haha, what a good boy :P So we counted the ticket and exchanged the soft toy for me :D
Watched the movie Inception. It was so confusing at first, I totally didn't get it. Until now I'm still lost and confused hehe. I have to watch it again, it's a must watch!! Like, it wasn't that good, but the plot was really good. It makes you think. And the ending was just epic :
Watched the movie Inception. It was so confusing at first, I totally didn't get it. Until now I'm still lost and confused hehe. I have to watch it again, it's a must watch!! Like, it wasn't that good, but the plot was really good. It makes you think. And the ending was just epic :
No comments:
Post a Comment