I get tired so easily, even from the simplest day lol. A simply day consist of waking up at 7am, finish classes by 3.30pm, go home at 5pm, slacking around and doing homework till 10pm.
That's it, and I'll go to sleep by 10.30pm lol wow. This sucks, I won't be able to pull off a all nighter when I need it. I guess I won't even have to if I finish my homework on time hahaha. But there's just some days when I don't feel like doing anything and procrastinating :O Yeee that's when my workload increases.
Mhm I think I'm off to a good start :) Jay is really hardworking lol, like seriously. I'm proud of him :P He's even more hardworking than I am. But then I know myself really well, and I know if I work really hard at the beginning of the year, I'll be tired by the 2nd semester and just give up lol. So I'm just taking things at my pace :P slow and steadyy.
I'm aiming really high for my IB diplomas. Need to work hard, cause I won't get a second chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment