Tony Tran, my lovelyyy didi who is from the north side of the city (north side is pretty far away lol I'm at down south) transfered to my schooooool :D But then, after like 3 days of school, he decided to transfer back to his old school cause he preferred his teachers. So yea he's gone now -__- Anyway we went to watch a movie together but Justin and Jay were busy so we ate together before they left, and the 3 of us - Jenny, Tony and me went to watch a movie :)
Yup that's Tony and Jenny :) and no they're not dating lol
But I think they look good togetheer. Yeah he likes her :O A loot. Jenny is one of my close friend and she tells me everything and she said she will never see Tony that way, awwh :( I can tell that Tony really likes her though cause when she went to the washroom, Tony was like omg Jenny is SO pretty today ;) I hope that she'll like him too but that's really unlikely lol.
School is pretty much the same, except I really need to work hard this year. I don't have any classes with Jay although we're both in Full IB :O That's okay we didn't have any classes last year anyway. I'm gonna be really busy throughout this year.. Loads of assignments :( Nowadays I sleep at 10.30pm lol cause I can't afford to fall asleep in class anymore, I'll miss out so much and be so lost!
School is pretty much the same, except I really need to work hard this year. I don't have any classes with Jay although we're both in Full IB :O That's okay we didn't have any classes last year anyway. I'm gonna be really busy throughout this year.. Loads of assignments :( Nowadays I sleep at 10.30pm lol cause I can't afford to fall asleep in class anymore, I'll miss out so much and be so lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment