Monday, September 27, 2010

IB Diploma Night

There's an IB Diploma Night tonight. It's pretty boring lol. We're suppose to dress semi-formal, so I wore a semi-formal dress to school cause I didn't wanna go home hahaha. After school, I had hiphop (Jenny asked me to join, but I'm really shy :( I joined anyway and today is the first class) and then we went to Southgate to eatttt.

Heena got another ear piercing at Southgate :O She has 6 in total now lol. Jenny got another one today too, Jenny has 5 :O I want one too, but I'm not that eager to get it, so I'll just get it later lol.

After that we got some Starbucks and went back to school. Jay wore a suit :O!!!!! But since it's semi-formal, he decided to wear jeans with like a coat -.- Just to make it semi-formal lol. Yeaa and then IB Night started. It was... boring lol.

I wanted to take a picture with Jay cause he's dressed all nicely todayyy, but it's so weird. All of a sudden I bring out a camera and be like, hey I wanna take a picture. -_- So yea I didn't. Yesterday was our 200th day so we went to this Japanese restaurant near UoA Library to eat. We were walking back to the university and it's at night so it's dark but I likeeee. At that time I really wanted to take a picture but in the end.. I didn't -_- Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment