Saturday, September 24, 2011

Homework piling up :(

My bro said he has to study 8 hours on Saturdays. (He tries to la) He probably studies like min 3 hours a day during weekdays lol. My bro is working so hard!

No joke, I feel you mannnnn.

My homework is piling up day by day. I feel like if I don't go over notes that I learned that day, I'm gonna fall behind. What the heck! I can feel the stress already.

Math assignment - Due on Sunday 11.59pm Done!
Math quiz - Wednesday
Bio essay - Draft due on Tuesday
Chem lab - Friday morning
Chem online quiz - Due Oct 19th
Chem in class quiz - Some time soon :/
English essay - Draft due Oct 6th
English readings - Tuesday

Lol k even though they're all spread out, but then if I don't do them other work is gonna pile up to this burden T_____T Omg, jiayou Ling!!

On the other hand, I think I'm getting skinnier lol sad. My uni's campus is huge, takes me like 8 mins to walk to class from LRT station. And then another like 5 mins to get to Hub, etc etc. My body is so physically unfit, I'm panting when I'm done climbing the stairs in LRT station wtheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment