Just got off skype with mom, with uncle there too.
Uncle made a remark, which was probably rooted by his concern about me. Still, it bothers me.
I guess being in a relationship when I'm only 18 seem to be a big thing for adults, though I don't know why. Different generation, perhaps? Is it because they think I'm gonna get hurt? If so, I'm sure I'd be able to handle it myself. If I can't, then that's just lame and shows that I'm immature.
Comments and gossips that adults make are seriously.. getting on my nerve. Do they want J and I to break up that much? At first I didn't mind what they said, because I know it won't affect me and most of the time, I just brush it off with a 'hahahha..' and forget about it the next second. But NOOO, it's affecting J too and I don't like it.
So I was thinking, maybe it's a bad idea afterall to tell my parents that I'm in a relationship? I did so because I didn't want to hide, didn't want to lie. Maybe K is right, no matter how old you are, parents will still treat you like a baby. There will be more problems to come for J and I, even if I'm 20 or 24. I know it, I can already tell. It's gonna be a long journey...
At least I know, that we're stronger than this <3
No comments:
Post a Comment