Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A teacher makes a difference!

I'm really liking my classes so far :) Except Math lol, which is a total bummer because I really like Math... but today I was falling asleep in class. WHYYYYY! It's probably because my prof is boring lol, sad. It's either that, or it's because I already learned calculus in high school, so maybe that's why I'm not interested?

I realized teachers do make a difference. If you get a good prof, you'd be interested in class. I love Math all these years because I had good teachers! My fav teachers are always my math teachers. Gotta love em all :P Hmm so now I'm worried, because my current prof ain't that interesting lol I never ever fall asleep in math T____T

Nonetheless, I love Bio and Eng! My Bio prof is funnyyyyyy I like him :) I enjoy his classes yay, gotta score in Bio! My Eng prof isn't bad, I think I'll start to like English more now. I like what we're doing in English too.. Heh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment