Something doesn't feel right.
Soooooo I'm not friends with Jay anymore. But Heena still is good friends with him. And like we all have mutual friends. So Heena can't hang out with them because I'm there and it'll make things awkward..... I know she wants to hang out with them but she also doesn't wanna ditch me. Feels like she's in a hard position T__T And these days I have my own group of friends too that Heena doesn't hang out with. What I realized, koreans will def chill with koreans and chinese with chinese. You always go back to your roots no matter what....
And just feels like we're drifting apart...... sad. Even more sad because I can't do anything. Not like I can hang out with Heena & those korean people and Jay, it'll be way too awkward. Sad.
Looking at pics on fb doesn't help either. I have that 'I-used-to-be-there' feeling :/ Except I can't anymore. Wonder if Jay and I will ever be friends again.
No comments:
Post a Comment