Friday, January 6, 2012

I like!

Ying complains that my blog has no pictures haha.



Today was a good day!!! Went out with my best buddy Heenaaaaaa :D I dunno, hanging out with her just make me realize how much I like her (as a friend!). We always have so much to talk about haahah. On and on :)

I also realized that I really like going out at night :/ I lovee the atmosphere at night. We went to Whyte Ave and it was soooo pretty. All the decorations on the streets, lights on trees etc. I like it hahah. I like hanging out with friends at night then going home late :/ But don't worry, not many of my friends do that so I probably won't do it often! If I have a car though, I'd definitely go out for a drive with friends and get bubbletea or frozen yogurt. I don't mind driving my friends :p I like driving!

Did my nails yesterday night cause I was bored keke.


Hope things stay this way for a long time! Because I'm really happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment