Sunday, January 1, 2012

Life changing

2011 was a great year, everyone agrees! :D
So many things happened in 2011. I made mistakes, learned a lot, and grew to be more mature.



For the 3/4 of the year, I was occupied with this relationship haha. Spent most of my time being emotionally challenged lol. Some days were good, some days were bad. But I don't regret having this relationship at all because I gained some valuable lessons from it :) Will always treasure it in my heart. Thank you Jay!



And then I graduated from high school! Graduation was overrated. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. But hey, 3 years (2 years for me xD) of high school finally done. I made new friends in high school. Some come and go, some stick together. I made some great friends in high school though, love em!


& one of them is Heenaaaaa! She's sticked through thick and thin with me. Love herrr haha she's always there for me. I know I can crash at her house anytime because we're just such good friends! :D

Then it was Summer and I went back to Malaysia. Fun 6 weeks I had in Malaysia (even though I was constantly worried about stupid Jay thing, it was still fun). Got to meet up with my lovely friendssss!

And my lovely cousins!!! Catching up with everyone was so much fun. It's been 2 years since I last saw them. 2 years, nothing changed much. And that's good! Everyone still remembers me yay LOL.


Ready to go whale-watching!

Grandma came over to Canada to visit. Happy that she did. I got to spend much quality time with family :) Awesome! Summer this year was so productive, my whole 2 months were spent doing so much!


Highlight of the year was probably going to University though. I honestly really like Uni life. So much better compared to high school. I got to meet so many new people. Exams were tough but by the end of it all of us bonded :)




(Inserts pic of Kevin and I. Aw we don't have one sadface)

I'm glad I got to meet Kevin. Really random, how we met lol. Really random, how we got close too. He's a really good friend :) Let's hope we'll continue to be good friends and not drift apart!

I got to spend my new years eve with these people :) Was fun, counting down together. Originally wanted to go see fireworks but we decided not to. Spending time together at Aaron's house was fun. :) Counting down together, then hugging each other yayyyyy.

The end of 2011? No more boyfriend, but I have amazing friends :)

Was talking to Kevin after all the counting down stuff were done, after all the happy new year's texts stopped, and agreed that 2011 was life changing. Don't know how, but it was. I think my perspective of life changed. That's good, growing up heh.

Happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment