Sunday, April 4, 2010

Changing (?)

Once you start doing something, you will keep on doing it. Just like smoking, people always say that they just wanna try for once, but they ended up being a smoker.

I skipped class once, and now I'm doing it more often. Ah well I only skip if I didn't finish my homework lol. But I feel like I'm becoming a bad girl. I'm going out everyday, like seriously, everyday and only coming back home after dinner. I feel guilty for leaving my dad alone at home because it's seriously very lonely. I know cause I've experienced it :( My mom said I can't go out on Thursday and my dad had work so I was home alone. When it was 3pm I couldn't stand being in an empty house that I went out for a walk lol.


Yay skyped with Nicko <3. I have another picture of me skyping with Weecherng lol but it's in my camera. I'll upload it next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment