How do you trust someone completely. 100% trust, that they will never lie to you, never talk behind your back, never do anything bad.
How?
Why do I have such a hard time trusting people.
It's not like I don't trust them, it's just that I don't trust them a 100%. How am I suppose to trust them when they're acting like this? How am I suppose to trust you when all you're saying is 'trust me' and not prove your words through your actions?
Am I suppose to just trust you like this?
Am I suppose to act like it's okay?
What if I told you it's not?
Will you be mad, eventhough you say you won't?
I'm so insecure, lmao.
But seriously, talking on the phone with her for 2 hours? At night? That just got me thinking..
I guess, I can't really say anything. I'll just keep quiet. Don't wanna make a fuss anymore. It's been so tiring lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment