Okay, I'm better at juggling my time now ^^ This past month I've been really falling behind classes. Loads of overdue homework and last minute studying. Well, that's all over!!! I'm gonna be hardcore in studying cause finals are coming and I really need to bring up my marks.
And, I want to drop physics badly. Geez, I hate it so much. I don't fricking understand anything.. I skipped physics today :O That's cause Tony came to Ainlay and he's from the north side and it takes like an hour to come here and nobody has a spare during 3rd block and I didn't wanna go to physics and I didn't want him to be all alone for 80 minutes so I skipped.
Nice excuse eh :D I was really glad that I did, cause I hardly see Tony and I got to talk to him for a whole 80 minutes woohoo.
I went to the lib yesterday and we actually studied. No kidding, we actually did. And I was so satisfied cause I'm pretty sure I got 100% for my bio quiz today ^^ My chem quiz was kinda.. uhm screwed but that's okay, it isn't that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment