Saturday, April 17, 2010

Volleyball is love.

Lol I didn't wanna skip class but Olivia said she's gonna play volleyball and I got so tempted that I skipped. Bad excuse but I haven't been playing volleyball for a really long time! Plus we're doing nothing in social class :]

So we went to steal a volleyball from the gym and went outside to play <3 It was so much fun. K it's like Olivia and I playing only lol whenever the ball goes to Jay, he makes a mistake and it just ends at him. -_-

It wasn't that cold outside. My arms now have bruises from volleyball o.o I told you, I haven't been playing for such a long time. >.< And I didn't remove my watch so there's like a big bruise because of my watch lol.

I lost my thingy to read the memory card thingy from my phone o_o I took a picture of the bruises. So pretty <3 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment