Sunday, October 17, 2010

Girls are troublesome

Reaaaally, even though I'm a girl myself, I sincerely agree that they are so troublesome lol. I'm really lucky that Jay can put up with my nonsense. Well, I try my best not to be unreasonable / a bitch but haha can't help it sometimes.

Girls are.......... such bitches. Not all, but most of them hahaha. I love my girlfriends :) But guys are so much nicer lol. They can fight and be all okay the next minute. They don't take things seriously. Like the other day, I was at my locker and Aaron was walking by so he stopped and we talked for awhile. Then Jay came and he was like 'AARON WHY ARE YOU HITTING ON MY GF!' lol and Aaron was like sorry sorry sorry!! That was so funny hahaha.

Okay, if Jay was talking to some girl and I did that, wow I'm pretty sure that girl is gonna think that I'm a bitch whatsoever. Why are girls like thattttt?

And guys are soo nice. I was really in a bad mood on Friday right, so my face was obviously black. Then Kyle said, 'hey you, can you smile?' lol whereas the other girls just kept on doing whatever they're doing. And Kyle was always telling Jay 'hey I think she's mad, cheer her up' lol. See, he's so nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment