Mario :D!
Hmm, I didn't dress up today. I was just wearing this hat Jay gave lol. Oh well, there's always next year to dress up! But like everyone said, it's Grade 12, we should dress up, it's our final year in high school. Sigh, we only get to go through Grade 12 once and I wanna make this memorable for me. All in all, it was a good day :) I didn't take many pictures though.
Decent picture? Like finally -_-
Jenny said something today that kinda made me feel hurt. So I told her I don't wanna do dance. And she said, "Well I think you should try it or you're never gonna be confident enough. You're doing boxing because no one else there is from school so you're not that shy right? And you're afraid to be embarassed in front of everyone in dance?" I guess she's right but that really isn't the reason. I was too lazy to defend myself, just whatever. :/ How is boxing easy for me? If I'm shy, wouldn't it be worse since I'm doing it in front of Jay?! I think I'd rather get embarassed in front of other people than be embarassed in front of Jay o.o
Sigh.. I just somehow get this feeling that she's judging me, and I don't like other people judging me because they're not me. They don't know what I'm going through. She has no rights to judge me >:(
Sigh.. I just somehow get this feeling that she's judging me, and I don't like other people judging me because they're not me. They don't know what I'm going through. She has no rights to judge me >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment