Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm going crazy :(

Yesterday was a really bad day for me.

First it was the social test in the morning which I did so badly on cause I really don't know how to write it.. So I was really depressed already :(

Then I thought the afternoon would be okay since I get to skip class cause I'm volunteering for Titans Volleyball Tournament (TVT). But after 30minutes of helping out, Alice said she can't excuse us which means there's gonna be a red ABSENT on my attendance. I was really mad.. because I don't wanna have an Absent :( Plus we (Jay, Heena, Kyle and me) were already helping for 30 minutes. So what are we suppose to do now? That totally ruined my mood. Yeah and while I was standing there and spacing out, this volleyball hit me at my face and behind my head was this panel thing so my head hit the edge of the panel thing which hurts so bloody much.

Whateverrrr, so we weren't needed there. We just went and sit down at our lockers and talk. Sigh I don't wanna explain why I'm like this but I was really becoming crazy cause of something and I couldn't take it and without saying anything, I just left them. I was really going crazy wow... I felt like crying cause it's giving me a headache. I didn't want Jay to deal with my moodswing, so I was gonna go home if he was going to class. I asked him to go to class and he got mad and glared at me and said 'why should I go to class?! I'm not going to class!' It's probably cause he knew that I wasn't in the mood and wanted to stay. But yea he didn't so we all went to Southgate instead. Even when we were walking out of the school my eyes were watery and Heena was like 'JAY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!' lol but I told them it's because my contacts were hurting my eye..

When we were at the bus stop, that 'thing' happened again and wow just shut the fuck up, I can't take it anymore my head was like gonna burst. So I pulled Jay away from them because tears were coming out of my eyes again and I was trying really hard to hold them in. Jay noticed it but lol I told him it's the contacts again. And he believed it so.. it's all good.

I can't tell what the 'thing' is that made me like this, because.. it's yeah my problem. I should get used to it..... But yesterday it was really too much :( I didn't know I will actually cry because of it. I guess yesterday was just my limit cause I endured it for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment