Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have bad friends LOL

Roland............. got into a car accident on Sunday LOL. Only like after 4 days of driving? Nooob. He's really lucky though cause he didn't get any serious injuries, only some stitches. And he said the car was wrecked pretty bad. I think the accident was bad too. What happened was, he said somebody kept spam calling his phone, so he picked up the call and at the junction, he didn't notice that it was red light so he turned, and the car from the opposite crashed into him lol.

Yup, sounds pretty bad hey.

And I found out what they did after we left on Friday -.- They met up with some of their friends from junior high, and went smoking weed -.- Wow, I have such bad friends lol. They even took pictures of them smoking and showed it to me lol. Oh well, I know better than that. I will NEVER smoke lol, even the smell from it disgusts me. It's their problem. :P

But really, smoking isn't a big of a deal here. There's a lot of people that smokes... I'm lucky that Jay doesn't smoke, because 90% of korean guys smoke lol I'm not joking. Most of Jay's friends smoke lol. I only know 3 korean guys that don't smoke :O

No comments:

Post a Comment