Tuesday, November 2, 2010

:)

On Halloween, Jay and I went to watch Paranormal Activity 2. It's actually really scary, but since Jay was there I grabbed his hand throughout the whole movie and hmm I wasn't that scared lol. He, however, was really scared HAHAHA. Like halfway through the movie he said, "Omg, I'm gonna get a heart attack". AWwwwwww :D After that we went to eat Japanese food @ Mikado!




Yes Jay's eyes are small like that lolol.


Jay being scared after the movie HAHA.

I didn't have any nightmares that night. I did dream about the movie though :/ Not a nice dream lol. It was kinda weird too. I was dreaming about me dreaming in my dream about the last scene in the movie, and I was really scared and couldn't sleep so I called Jay at like 5 in the morning lol. Then I woke up and realized that I was dreaming -.- How weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment