I slept at either 1 or 2am this whole week, finally got a good 12 hours of sleep today since it's Saturday!! I have no one to blame for all this except for myself. Procrastination is a bad thing >.< I left everything till the very last minute. But good thing is, another major assignment done - Math Portfolio!! YES, another burden off my shoulders.
Sigh, the library is gonna be my second home now. Have to go there today AND tomorrow to finish Extended Essay rough draft. I'm guessing I'm gonna stay there till 9~10pm? Yea and when I come home I have to work till like 1am again to finish it. :(
This stress thing is bad, I skipped class twice this week. Oh wellllll. Glad that I made it through this week. :)
Jay's the winner, he only came to school for 2 days LOL he's like hibernating at home.
Harry: Why do you guys talk bout Jay skipping like it's a normal thing?
Me: CAUSE IT IS!
Roland: Yo did Jay come today?
Me: NOPE LOL
Roland: Knew it.
Justin: Is Jay here?
Me: Nuuupe
Justin: -Shakes head-
Justin: ASK HIM TO COME!
Me: He's hibernating.
And teachers are so funny lol. On the rare days that Jay do come to school, Mr Visser was like 'JAYYYYYYY YOU CAME TODAY!!!' hahaha.
List to do:
- Extended Essay rough draft - Due Tuesday
- English Comparison Essay - Due Tuesday
- TOK Presentation - Due Wednesday
- Chemistry Quiz - Thursday
- Math Quiz - Thursday
- Jap Unit Test - Soon o.o I forgot when it is.
- CAS hours - Do reflections and get hours signed
- Apply to UBC and UoA.
No comments:
Post a Comment