Especially guys, except Jay. Only Jay can touch me.
UGh damn it. Well Weishan only like, pats my head. But still, I don't like it for some reason. And Aaron, he puts his hands on my shoulders. I don't like that either. :@ I wish Jay will be around at times like this, cause Jay will say 'HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU LITTLe.. FUCKER!' lolol :P
And I'm too nice to be mean and say 'STOP TOUCHING ME!' Maybe I should, when I'm mad bahaha.
---
I really wanna improve my english :( My tenses and grammar are so bad!!!!! Sigh I'm really trying to correct them but hmm it's hard. Something I learned from TOK class - English as second language people (especially chinese) usually have bad grammar cause grammar in Mandarin is different from English. I think that's why my grammar is so bad, cause I translate Mandarin directly to English lol. -___- zzz
I let Jay read my Math Portfolio and he's like 'YOUR GRAMMAR IS SO BAD LOL' -_- stupid Jay. He editted it for me and when I look at it, he didn't change much. Psssh, it's not that bad ok. (I'm trying to make myself feel better T_T)


Went to lib yesterday. Wasn't that bad at the beginning, we were working hard. And then as the hours go by, we started fooling around lol. Well, at least I wrote like 1,100 words for Extended Essay. Only a few thousand more... :OStress is a funny thing. I woke up with a headache today due to lack of sleep. Decided not to go to the library so I can sleep. After lunch I went to sleep lol thinking that I'd feel better when I wake up. I woke up jumping out of my bed, heart palpitating real fast. I look at the clock - only 2.30pm, but man, my heart was beating so fast LOL. It's all because I was afraid that I would have insufficient time to finish my work. Wow. Speechless.
No comments:
Post a Comment