I don't wanna complain.
I don't wanna blackface people anymore.
I don't wanna be such an unsociable person (only when I'm not in the mood)
I don't wanna seem like a person who's constantly in a bad mood
I want to be a happy person.
Need to be strong. Can't give up easily. Can't get influenced easily. Yessss I can do it!
----
Today was my first day volunteering at this hospital. It's not really a hospital, it's like an old folks home, except they call it a hospital. We were playing bingo with the people there. And this lady is 100 years old oh my goodness. She still seem so healthy and happy! Really, she's so strong. And then there's this man, whom I was helping, he's 44 years old. I think he's ill because he can't really speak properly or move properly. He's on a wheelchair. He's really nice though :)
It was a good experience.
I need to be grateful with life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment