Is it better to hang out with smart people? And make you feel like you're dumb even though you try so hard? Or hang out with people equally smart as you? And make you feel like you're normal.
LOL.....
People from OSA are so smart wtf? It makes me feel like a noob :/ They aim so high.. they basically aim for 4.0 GPA and that's really impossible to me. I used to aim for 3.5, now I'm aiming for 3.7. It's probably cause K keeps talking about these stuff and then I feel really motivated to study now. K is so smart .__. His grades are so good.. He wants a 3.9 :/ Ahah it's funny. K keeps calculating how much he needs to score in the finals to get an A LOL..
Yess I think hanging out with smart kids are better hahahah makes you motivated to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment