Sunday, December 4, 2011

Comfort zone.

The feeling of comfort when you're with people you're close to, I like :)


No pretending, no anything, even if you aren't talking, it's still comfortable. I saw Justin on the LRT today and it's been awhile since we met lol. We're pretty good friends, he always helps me. But since University started we hardly talk anymore. And I guess our conversation became limited.... it was kind of quiet the whole train ride, but it wasn't awkward at all. It's... comfortable :) Like I know we're still good friends even if we don't talk much, that kind of feeling.

That's probably what I like about J. I didn't have to fake anything when I was with him. I love myself when I was with him. It's soo comfortable lol. But that's the past now lol no point looking back. I realized that I'm pretty much over him now... I usually go on fb and stalk him to see if he has any updates (even though we're not friends anymore on fb) but when I turn on my laptop today, I don't even feel like checking his fb. It's like, the feeling is gone. Haaaaaaaaa.


I'm still kind of confused with my feelings though, still can't figure out something.
But that's not bothering me, because I'm comfortable with what I have now.
Maybe I will, with time!

No comments:

Post a Comment