My different groups of friends are so different it's funny LOL...
There's people from OSA who are the studious type that aim for really high GPA like K who motivates me to be more hardworking. There's people from Ainlay who basically make my day because they're so funny LOL. Sigh, OSA 真的 Old Scona Academic school 啦. People from that school are like so motivated. They are really at a different level :( It's sooo different. When they come out from the exam hall, they discuss about how many marks they can lose to get an A. Whereas people from Ainlay, our reaction - FUCK WTF WAS THAT? HOWD YOU DO MAN? BAD? OK ME TOO LOL HAHA WE'RE SAFE.
When people are stressed, they're funny :D Soo funny lol. The stuff that they do.. This friend accidentally used his spoon as a pencil lmao. And this other friend said cube has 4 corners lol. & people staying over night at the library. Wow this final exam period was certainly a memorable one! Their reactions are the best lah :) Really 出生入死 type of friends, study till late night together, cram stuff together, go crazy together, die together. I love my friendsss.
Can't say I did well for Chem today though, gave up towards the end sigh.
I long for the day when I can finally say - We did it! We got into Pharmacy!
No comments:
Post a Comment