Olivia is right ahah, now it's like the reminiscing perioddddd.
I remember once, when J and I were fighting over something, he said: "She's my best friend, we have a lot in common you know". Yeah and J and I have not so much in common. Truth is, we're both from different worlds. We have different taste in almost everything, you name it. Our similarities are those small little things... but they weren't enough. We fight so much about every thing. Opposite attracts? I realized now that that's totally wrong ahah. It was hard, because our opinions clash. Really hard.
Then these days I got so close to K lol I don't even know how we got close. It was him talking to me every night till like 1am about the randomest things. And then slowly we got close, like good friends! And we have so much in common! SO MUCH! It's like.... so comfortable aha. Quote what K said: "You share the same lifestyle as I do". Now I understand what J meant lol. "We have a lot in common". Yeah.. it's easier to talk to someone who shares the same taste/values/opinions with you :) I like!
I'm truly lucky to meet K lol he's so kind, beyond beyond kind. He's the kindest person I've ever met (no joke lol). He's special, a keeper for sure. I wanna be good friends with him HAHA I really like our friendship :)
No comments:
Post a Comment